Temple of Love morganite pendant
She sat with eyes closed in the morning stillness bringing awareness to the thoughts and feelings arising within. Lingering at the heart space she could feel a soft pink light expanding and filling her entire body. She saw that love was ever present inside of her and by noticing it she could allow that love to grow.
The Temple of Love morganite pendant is symbolic of a loving space we might like to visit, but also suggests the metaphor of the body being a temple, one we can choose to fill intentionally with love. Morganite promotes harmonious relationships and also self love. Diamond to anchor in strength.
- Hand carved and cast in solid recycled 14k gold
- Morganite hexagon and 1.5mm recycled diamond
- Measures just over 1” with top loop, ⅜” wide
- Comes on an 18” gold filled chain
- In stock and ready to ship!