Temple of Hope green beryl pendant
She sat with eyes closed in the morning stillness bringing awareness to the thoughts and feelings arising within. Lingering at her heart space she could feel a soft healing green light expanding and filling her entire body. She recognized the fresh feeling of hope rising inside, the magic of possibility.
The Temple of Hope green beryl pendant is symbolic of a hope-filled place we might visit, but also suggests the metaphor of the body being a temple, one we can choose to fill intentionally with hope and trust that everything will fall into place. Green beryl (some might call emerald–opinions vary based on color!) is a stone of rebirth and finding direction. Diamond to anchor in strength.
- Hand carved and cast in solid recycled 14k gold
- Green beryl hexagon and 1.5mm recycled diamond
- Measures just under 1 1/4” with top loop, ⅜” wide
- Comes on an 18” gold filled chain
- In stock and ready to ship!