In awe, her eyes studied the walls and ceilings of the temple room. Every inch boasted finely detailed hand painted designs in a pleasing pastel palette. She asked herself, what exactly makes a room so delightful…was it the way the light streamed through the windows just right, the symmetry of the architecture, the choice of colors, the tiny details?
The Arabesque studs are a sweet ode to the beauty of design and fine details. Just as these elements can add to a room, they can be used to adorn the body as well. Set with either conflict free diamonds or green beryl.
- Hand carved and cast in recycled sterling silver or solid 14k
- 1.75mm diamonds or green beryl
- Stud butterfly backs are gold filled
- They measure under ⅜” long and ¼” wide
- In stock and ready to ship